Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone provide a link for a genuine walbro 255 that wil fit in a 99 9-3? Also are the green giants going to flow enough for stage 5 with a 19t? Im also assumming that GS is one of the only places to pick up a 3 bar map sensor? maybe someone can shed some light but 85 seems pretty reasonable for it anyways. Im looking to get these parts within the next couple weeks so i can head over to Mike D's and get a full stage 5 road tune while on break from college.

·
Registered
671 Posts
gl

Can anyone provide a link for a genuine walbro 255 that wil fit in a 99 9-3?
here:
Wallbro 255l/h in-tank
or here:
High performance fuel pump - Maptun Performance

Also are the green giants going to flow enough for stage 5 with a 19t?
better go for Siemens Deka 630cc...the Bosch green giants sprite only 465cc

Im also assumming that GS is one of the only places to pick up a 3 bar map sensor?
yeap...one where you will sure get it:
GenuineSaab.com

maybe someone can shed some light but 85 seems pretty reasonable for it anyways. Im looking to get these parts within the next couple weeks so i can head over to Mike D's and get a full stage 5 road tune while on break from college.
good luck!
let us know how it goes...and make sure that car is in top condition, if you are planning to produce that power/torque! And you will definitely need a stronger clutch! Think Viggen or stage 2!
Some of us here know exactly what I am talking about ;)
Seriously, check that car before and during the project!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here:
Wallbro 255l/h in-tank
or here:
High performance fuel pump - Maptun Performance

better go for Siemens Deka 630cc...the Bosch green giants sprite only 465cc

yeap...one where you will sure get it:
GenuineSaab.com

good luck!
let us know how it goes...and make sure that car is in top condition, if you are planning to produce that power/torque! And you will definitely need a stronger clutch! Think Viggen or stage 2!
Some of us here know exactly what I am talking about ;)
Seriously, check that car before and during the project!
Hey thanks for the links and tips. The motor and transmission were rebuilt about 10,000 miles ago. The transmission was put back together with a viggen pp and a genuine saab 6 puck. Its also got a quaife lsd and all of the other supporting goodies. The car was a stage 3 with a tdo4 but i picked it up needing a rebuilt turbo. I bought a freshly rebuilt td04 with a 19t and just finished putting it in the car. Im purchasing the last of the fuel upgrades and will be visiting mike d to get a fulll road tune sometime before christmas. Its also got just about everything done to it, so these are the last few steps before shes ready to go. I talked to a couple tuners today and they said the green giants would be perfect for this application so we'll see how it goes. I dont anticipate going bigger, but you never know i guess.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
i dunno who you talked to...but the greens are a waste of time and money. the dekas are cheaper and better by leaps and bounds.

FYI greens can barely support an 18t.
Yup, here they are barely supporting the greans at 11./1 to 11.5/1 at 306whp the fuel map is not even peaked out yet.at 308whp...

They work better for warm up and drivability in my opinion, I have them were you cannot even tell they are in the car, they start and warm up just like stock. The 60# work good, but they do have some warm up issues.

John

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts