Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black 1997 NG900 4dr 5speed 170something on the car
9-3SE skirts
tdo4hl 15t and also a spare turbo that i had planned to upgrade.
hydraulic clutch kit with 2 slave cyl
3inch JT turbo back 2 muffler no cat
BIG ebay FMIC 2.5 in/out
Black forge BOV
replaced tranny w/newish CV's and 1 year old GS trans mount
replaced motor with a 70k motor original blew at 100k
new clutch cable
GS kn intake
autometer boost gauge
t5 stage 3 tune
20-23psi

Looking for a reliable truck manual and 4x4. ford ranger extended cab mostly.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
What's your ballpark asking price? I have a 18 year old brother who is looking to buy a nice Saab and he might be interested.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
What's your ballpark asking price? I have a 18 year old brother who is looking to buy a nice Saab and he might be interested.
agreed. there should be a starting point. remember, this is tsl. as such, i'll start the offers at $68.91 ;)

car does look sweet.

·
Greek Mod
4,294,967,295 Posts
well i gotta say it....
can i have the tally lip? maybe?

or how bout this.... sell the car to some non saab enthusiast that doent know anything about a "Talladega Saab" and we'll throw a regular lip on it and let me have the tally lip

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
well i gotta say it....

or how bout this.... sell the car to some non saab enthusiast that doent know anything about a "Talladega Saab" and we'll throw a regular lip on it and let me have the tally lip
Hehehe, still haven't found that infamous tally lip yet? Wasn't there a guy sellin one on SC a bit ago

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hehehe, still haven't found that infamous tally lip yet? Wasn't there a guy sellin one on SC a bit ago
There's a guy on here with a brand new tally lip for $250 but Chris is too CHEAP to buy it :p

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
There's a guy on here with a brand new tally lip for $250 but Chris is too CHEAP to buy it :p
ThAts the guy I was speaking of,thought it was SC. Ive learned that sometimes if you really want something you gotta pay the price, so grkguy jus pay the price lol

·
Greek Mod
4,294,967,295 Posts
nope still havent bought one

me cheap? lol (im not meaning to take offense, i know you're kidding) i just spent over $2g on an engine and turbo a couple of weeks ago and they just came in... so i wouldnt say cheap, just dont feel like spending that much money on a piece of plastic that wont make me go any faster

ThAts the guy I was speaking of,thought it was SC. Ive learned that sometimes if you really want something you gotta pay the price, so grkguy just pay the price lol
ive got emails of 3 diff people with brand new ones that have been trying to sell them for a while... maybe once i get this power leap project done ill try and buy one

/threadjack

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
me cheap? lol (im not meaning to take offense, i know you're kidding) i just spent over $2g on an engine and turbo a couple of weeks ago and they just came in... so i wouldnt say cheap, just dont feel like spending that much money on a piece of plastic that wont make me go any faster

/threadjack
C'mon we all know that bodykits make you go faster.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
well i gotta say it....

you and your hard-on for a the tally lip.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I think I'm missing something, it says hydraulic clutch kit, AND new clutch cable? Is it cable or hydro clutch? I am interested, I will up spgproject and offer $100.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What's the spare turbo? I might buy it off you if you want
the turbo has been taken apart and one of the wheels have been replaced. i also have a spare exhaust manifold and intake manifold off a b204. the turbo was purchased to be sent to chadwick for an 18t upgrade.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the car needs a new linkage, left control arm, motor mounts.
i need to find a car or truck before i sell this. or get my tax return...
id even take a newer streetbike in even trade. CBR 600, ZX6, yzf600 or supermoto

1 - 19 of 19 Posts