Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
stage 1 is with all stock parts w/ t7 suite, you will not notice anything but a sound difference with an intake. Stage 2 is just catback. Intake is optional.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
depends on who you get the stage one tune with. i have a stage one from Mike D and it runs 18 pounds all day long. this is on my 00' Vig. all i have is an intake right now.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Dom; ive been waiting for you to find you way down to nashua. things have changed since the last time you saw me.

18psi sounds la hair agresive for stg 1.. akthough in vigs ya never seam to know, ive seen them run 16 stock before. these T7 cars have so many varieables.

i had a t25 9-3 that came in running 18psi with stock software and a 1000mg/cc request.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
depends on who you get the stage one tune with. i have a stage one from Mike D and it runs 18 pounds all day long. this is on my 00' Vig. all i have is an intake right now.
i have a se 9-3, and my brother member icetea downloaded, t5 suite, and t7 suite. what boost pressure will i be hitting with that, and whats the stock boost pressure on the se model?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts