Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to post this, but the folks that hosted this included Saab. VM was in attendence and so were 3 C8 Spyders along with a handful of other exotics and vintage cars. 4 new 9-5's, 3 were dealer, and about 15 other Saabs. Victor was an incredible guy. Real down to earth. Took time out to chat and also sign autographs.

Posting link to my pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/101194679956399236593/10YearSpykerCelebrationInTheUSA#

Slideshow link of fellow Saaber Bill that wanted me to share with everyone.

http://vintage.zenfolio.com/spyker/slideshow

It was a great day for all. The host also planned a 1 1/2 drive after.
Several blogs on SU.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why was this not posted in the events section? Poor representaion - awesome gathering! Would have been a good excuse to goto NY (and not get pulled over)
Hahaha.....referring to VM? The Host placed it on SU and not any other sites. I guess he wanted to keep it small.

·
Registered
254 Posts
love love love love love love the black interior on the one spyker. i've only ever seen that tan color. but i know you special order what color you want when you get one. saw all the leather pieces at the chi-town auto show a few years ago.

·
Registered
464 Posts
This event was absolutely stunning. The SAAB people were very friendly, the host was generous, and Victor was an incredibly down to earth guy.

10 or 12 cars were part of the 'cruise' afterwards, and it will forever be a memory in my head. Perfect weather, Spykers, Lotus, a Mclaren, SAAB's, Porsche, and the catskills mountains...

I have a lot of video to edit together!

It was nice meeting the SAAB folk I talked to!

·
Registered
645 Posts
daamn VM just signing c900s! that goes to show you he is in it for the enthusiasts. i would put that on par with a presidential candidate kissing ugly babys without hesitation!.. wish i could have gone and rolled with vm:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.