Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Springtime is Sweden…. A worthy event to remember two great guys and to help raise money for the Kyle & Tim Crisman scholarship fund….
Wonderful spring day (little windy) but truly a great time…..
Great turn out, great people & Great cars !!!!!
Wouldn't miss this event for the world….
Many thanks to Erik & Kathy Crisman, Saab of Nashua and everyone else.....

http://www.saab-stuff.com/

See you in 2005 !!!!!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Wow - that looked like it was a good event. I've always loved Jonesy's car - a bit on the extreme - but a lot of work went into it as well as money and time. I still am waiting to hear from him as to where he had his custom badges made - as u can see in my signature :p

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
yeah i went to that too, i saw you there rhich, didn't say hi to you though, afraid from all those choochoo things i did to you on saabcentral
it was cool, not as many saabs as i thought, and a little boring, but the weather was awesome

~justin

·
10,303 Posts
What? I didn't even know about it. :cry:

I heard about last years. I guess I should read the SaabRun.com pages more often. C'mon a post here once in a while guys wont hurt. :roll:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
sorry, didn't think you'd come over all the way from ny, i heard about it from zing zach the day before, so even for me it was spontanious

~justin

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
saabguy said:
yeah i went to that too, i saw you there rhich, didn't say hi to you though, afraid from all those choochoo things i did to you on saabcentral
it was cool, not as many saabs as i thought, and a little boring, but the weather was awesome

~justin
I wouldn't of held the "choochoo" things against you...
We had a great time, took off for a little and cruised then came back.....
Next time say hello :wink:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
did you notice me there, i had the ng900 that didn't sound like shit, lol

~justin

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No idea who you were...... everyone wanted to "talk" to Rhich.....
Had no time to really walk around. :roll:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
sorry i didn't say hi, if i end up getting a ride to tweeks, you should go too, i can meet you there

~justin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts