Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is the right place to put this info, but I got lucky on a sponsorship for my car over the next year.., provided I attend about 4 events to show the car...guess the contract is worth a few $.

Dayum., guess I'll have to get her all prettied up now...polishing and touching up the paint, on that new BODY KIT I just ordered.

Supposedly I'll have to sign a contract and allow me to receive some discounts. Just hope they have stuff for my car I need.

I'm sure others have done the same, and was wondering who that was. I'd like to know how that went, and if they followed thru. Hopefully no one here will bust my bubble...cause I would definately like to finish the car soon..

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
be very careful with packages like that...ive heard horror storys where when the sponsorship was ended or over...the companies says ok well either pay us for the mods we payed for or we own your car...so just be warned

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Congrats.

This sounds more like your typical sponsorship of discounted products when you agree to show.

I don't think you have much to lose, so definately stay true to your end of the bargain.

In some cases if you show your faithfullness and interest in the company (ie buying products from them on a somewhat regular schedule, like after each season), they may start giving you larger discounts or have you displaying products that haven't been released. I hope you understand what I mean.

That body kit should definately help, so once again congrats.

What company is it through?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they wrote the following.... I took out the exact dollar amount for the sake of confidentiality....

"We at **** had chosen you and your car to be sponsored for
the 2004/2005 season, with a contract in value of ($$$). *** will be able to allow you to receive 20%-55% off retail on parts. The requirements on your part will be to attend four
events in one calendar year.

The contract will be arriving in about 2 weeks. After you sign and return the contract will receive the DVD and contact list in which you may call to order parts.

Thank you

management"

I just hope its legit.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts