Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOmeone suggested using a m5 spoiler for the aero, but before I went looking for myself I was just wondering if anyone had suggestions as to what they have seen or experienced. No wings..... ever. Here's a picture of the back so you can see and judge.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it is.... if I had the 490 bucks I would buy it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I was thinking, I have a 95 900 and i really never liked the stock spoiler so would there be a way of putting a viggen on top of the stock ng900 one? I know that the antenna would half to move but other than that it looks pretty easy, oh i noticed that the edges of the stock spoiler would be tappered off. any suggestions and where if this transformation could be done get a viggen wing without being rapped by the dealer.Thanks Jim

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah on the subject of spoilers, does anyone know if it is possible to paint the stock 88 9000 turbo spoiler (it's made out of something rubberish) and have it come out looking decently? Mines getting faded due to age... Any input would be appreciated.

·
7,595 Posts
Logan Leslie said:
Yeah on the subject of spoilers, does anyone know if it is possible to paint the stock 88 9000 turbo spoiler (it's made out of something rubberish) and have it come out looking decently? Mines getting faded due to age... Any input would be appreciated.
I have never seen that work. it would probably just suck the paint in and end up looking really odd...

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
Logan Leslie said:
Don't know what type of material it is, but have you considered forever black?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmm... okay lets have a chat...... I'll call your company here in a bit but I have lots of stuff to do today so it is either today or tomorrow

1 - 12 of 12 Posts