Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have collected a few parts over the years of owning my NG900 but now I have no reason to hold onto them any longer... Everything is located in Newport Beach, CA and is in great condition.

OEM Saab Silk Car Cover

-Bought in 1996, it is a 100% silk indoor car cover made for Saab specifically for the 3 door/convertible ng900/og9-3 models. It is bar none the most gentle cover I have found and my proof of this is that I use it to cover the car whenever it would not be driven for a couple days. It is super breathable and in excellent condition with no rips, tears, or any other imperfections. Asking $150 or best offer.

T5 Redtop Injectors

-OEM redtop injectors with a 34lb per hour flow rate. Perfect for anyone looking for replacements or for the C900 crowd looking for more fuel to balance out other mods. Two injectors have a small crack in the bottom plastic tip however they are flow tested and were functioning perfectly when removed. Top and bottom o-rings come with the injectors. Asking $100 shipped.

T5 ECU

-Working perfectly, has a JZW stage 5 tune loaded on for a T28 turbo, 50# injectors, and all supporting mods. A great core for those who need a spare to load a tune onto, it is a proven tunable ECU. Asking $100 shipped.

Brand New Stock Intake w/ brand new filter

-My dad ordered this intake to try and replace my GS unit while I was away at school but the part was on back order so I found out about his plans before he was able to swap it on. This is the perfect candidate for a 3" snorkel mod and has a brand new filter. $40 shipped

T7 TD04 turbo inlet pipe:

$15 plus shipping

T5 PCV Vent Hardpipe:

Goes from the PCV nipple to the inlet pipe, it is oil free and polished. Make an offer.

T5 OEM BPV hose: goes from your BPV to the OEM intake hose. Make an offer.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are similar until they get to the inlet pipe which is where the T5 and T7 PCV hard pipes are bent to bolt onto different locations on each pipe. I guess you could cut off the bottom and just connect it to the inlet pipe barb with flexible hose since everything else is the same.

Consider the DIC sold.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Dam that bov would be perfect for the aero. If it hasn't sold by this time next week, i'll take it. I didn't know what to get for my dad's birthday so i figured why not do a few mods to his car 8) home made K&N air intake, complete tune up (plugs etc) front brakes and a stage one tune. The bov would be the perfect thing to complete the present haha. I'll give you $75 paypal ;)

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"TD04" intake pipe - what year was this from? I know the early ones were the same as a T25 unit. Intersted if it's from the "current new" 9-5 cars
This fits all 2000+ og9-3 and all TD04 9-5s. It is the exact same design and fitment as the "Cobra" pipe, it also comes with the rubber o-ring that seals the inlet pipe to the compressor housing.

From GenuineSaab: Will Fit all 4cyl 9-5 LPT, Aero and 9-3 00-02, All Viggen and 03 9-3 CV.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dam that bov would be perfect for the aero. If it hasn't sold by this time next week, i'll take it. I didn't know what to get for my dad's birthday so i figured why not do a few mods to his car 8) home made K&N air intake, complete tune up (plugs etc) front brakes and a stage one tune. The bov would be the perfect thing to complete the present haha. I'll give you $75 paypal ;)
Sounds like an awesome birthday plan, I can only hope that if I have kids someday, they will give me those types of gifts... I know this is TSL, but $85 is definately a good deal Imran!

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Sounds like an awesome birthday plan, I can only hope that if I have kids someday, they will give me those types of gifts... I know this is TSL, but $85 is definately a good deal Imran!
haha i know its a really good deal. Thats how much i sold mine for and it wasn't even refreshed. So yeah keep me posted just in case i forget when Monday rolls around next week. I should be able to paypal you the $85 that night :cool:

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha i know its a really good deal. Thats how much i sold mine for and it wasn't even refreshed. So yeah keep me posted just in case i forget when Monday rolls around next week. I should be able to paypal you the $85 that night :cool:
Well, if you hurry up and slap a snail on the Beamer, you could buy it for yourself!

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will be adding a set of red top T5 injectors and a Forge spring tuning kit along with my spare T5 ECU tomorrow, I just want to take the pictures so that they can be seen. The BOV is tentatively sold, FYI.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
New Parts Added

These will also be copied into the original post.

T5 Redtop Injectors

-OEM redtop injectors with a 34lb per hour flow rate. Perfect for anyone looking for replacements or for the C900 crowd looking for more fuel to balance out other mods. Two injectors have a small crack in the bottom plastic tip however they are flow tested and were functioning perfectly when removed. Top and bottom o-rings come with the injectors. Asking $100 shipped.

T5 ECU

-Working perfectly, has a JZW stage 5 tune loaded on for a T28 turbo, 50# injectors, and all supporting mods. A great core for those who need a spare to load a tune onto, it is a proven tunable ECU. Asking $100 shipped.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts