·
Registered
1,495 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like them because they are laid back.
I saw the red gto, its garbage wasted 2 hours of my life driving there.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the dealership sucked they had 8 cars, and had no respect for me. He was trying to get me to apply for a loan before i could drive it. I drove the blue one and the people were nice it was a family business and they pre approved me on a loan last week.. Tomorrow im going to see the one without cats since he would sell it for 9500 and it has 28k miles. I think they are nitrous miles though.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Those are some shitty mixes of great songs. EPIC FAIL
in your opinion these are shitty mixes, I just said i like them. Get off the forums and get a job. Also get off my dick, your all over my threads.

Before you say epic fail, and that i have ADD. Check yourself.
Sell your carS, computer etc, and get your meds, a place to live, and a job, and write yourself a nice letter and mail it to your mom old school way. Then maybe things will be ok.

Till then suck it, and stop taking your stress out on me. I dont wanna get beat up, go hit a wall or something.

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
in your opinion these are shitty mixes, I just said i like them. Get off the forums and get a job. Also get off my dick, your all over my threads.

Before you say epic fail, and that i have ADD. Check yourself.
Sell your carS, computer etc, and get your meds, a place to live, and a job, and write yourself a nice letter and mail it to your mom old school way. Then maybe things will be ok.

Till then suck it, and stop taking your stress out on me. I dont wanna get beat up, go hit a wall or something.
Dude, Drew may be a screwed up douche, but at least he's got a couple of Saabs. why are you still here?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can't keep its value. My viggen depriciated 3k in 2months.
I would only get a 2005 9-5 aero manual, or a 2006+ 9-3 aero combi or wagon manual.

But an 06 plus is already in GTO money, and that is much faster, and way more comfortable. After switching to rwd i dont want to go back to fwd until i want a second car when im older. I will my my girlfriend a saab after college, because they are so safe.
For now no saabs till, then or until i have enough spare cash to have a project saab i can have fun with. I wish i could buy zingzachs saab that he is selling.

·
Registered
913 Posts
GTO or GTFO

So, why are you still here Mr. Viggenluca?
Your Saab depreciated 3K in 2 months.
Did you depreciate it?
Did you pay too much for it?
You can dish it out, but you can't take it.
This is a Saab forum.
Meds. Got some? Get some.
Your favorite music is your favorite music.
So, get a Saab and grow up.
Or get a GTO and GTFO
Not you Rafal, we like you.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts