Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was cruising through campus the other day and saw this:

seems like a 9-2x driver finally knows what they are actually driving!
i had to stop and snap a pic to show all of you.

Nick

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Nice! BTW, Are you at U Maine?

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Mr. Unkept said:
Pretty sure I saw a Michigan plate with that...

Edit: Can you have the same plate as someone else if you're in different states?
Yes you can.

that's pretty clever, ha ha. I tried to get "Suck Box" for my car, but they weren't too keen on that.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
On the CT DMV site, if you're looking for a vanity plate they tell you online whats aceptable and whats not by not letting you complete the plate layout. It also tells you which plates are available and which aren't.

I have a feeling that "suck box ", no matter how sweet it sounds, wouldn't fly with any DMV. :lol:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I was in the UMaine system for a couple of years at Augusta. Still try to catch Black Bear hockey games when they are on NESN or ESPN.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Haha thats great...i am starting to alway carry my camera with me, cause you never know when something you want to snap a picture of will pop up.

In the back of car and driver I saw a funny plate...it was a Michigan state university plate with the giant M on it...and the vanity part of the plate said ORONS

So it looke like M ORONS

I love it

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BLÜE 9-3se said:
I was in the UMaine system for a couple of years at Augusta. Still try to catch Black Bear hockey games when they are on NESN or ESPN.
Nice. I am up in Orono. I was at both the UNH games this past weekend. Great games and really cool to be up in the student section.

Nick

·
Registered
5,988 Posts
BLÜE 9-3se said:
On the CT DMV site, if you're looking for a vanity plate they tell you online whats aceptable and whats not by not letting you complete the plate layout. It also tells you which plates are available and which aren't.

I have a feeling that "suck box ", no matter how sweet it sounds, wouldn't fly with any DMV. :lol:
This is how I got my avatar, lol.

I've seen that car before somewhere in Maine, don't know where.

·
Editor
2,592 Posts
WyldSaabMan said:
Haha thats great...i am starting to alway carry my camera with me, cause you never know when something you want to snap a picture of will pop up.

In the back of car and driver I saw a funny plate...it was a Michigan state university plate with the giant M on it...and the vanity part of the plate said ORONS

So it looke like M ORONS

I love it
If it just said "M" then it was Michigan, Michigan State always goes by MSU.

·
Registered
362 Posts
i have also seen this guy around i wish i had my camera i woulda snapped a pic... real gald to see a 9-2x with an enthusiastic driver... something tells me these will be rampant in this neck of the woods this coming spring and summer anyone wanna place some bets on it?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i am pretty sure i have seen a CT plate with the same exact thing on it. interesting, people seem to be growing brains left and right

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I'd rather have the EJ in my car then the b205. If that came in a sedan, that would be the ultimate car.....the only thing is, i coulndt picture it with a boxer exhuast note

1 - 18 of 18 Posts