Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everything is located in Coventry RI 02816, buyer will have to pay shipping or contact me to arrange pickup. I may have more things to add for sale once my brother makes a decision about whether or not he is keeping his c900, however for now this is what I've got. I need some cash to spend on my spg :) Pm, respond to thread or call/text Justin at 401-263-2496

Springs pulled from an 86 spg parts car (though the spg springs from my 88 seem shorter which also may be for sale shortly.) $40

stock intercoolers $25 a piece

"Turbo intercooler" pipes $10

T3 Oil cooled turbo from 86 spg, spins freely, minimal shaft play (next to none side to side or in and out) From a parts car that the owner said boosted properly, just had rust issues. Can't see any cracks in the housings either. Comes with wastegate and actuator. $125

And Finally an ATP Ultimate Internal Wastegate. Bolts right up to your t3 5bolt, and exits as a 3in v-band, perfect for a custom 3in dp. I have decided to go with a tubular header and ewg setup so this is up for grabs. It's brandy new, never installed. Paid $168 plus shipping. Looking to get $125.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump. Aluminum ic and pipes are gone. Make offers on anything else listed above.

Would also like to add to the list a full 87+ spg kit with most if not all of the mounting rails. It needs to be painted. Would like $200 for it and I will not ship it. Pics to come.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.