Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I should have pics of my gauge install soon...and my stealth 10" sub box should be installed in about a week or so...

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I think I actually may have seen a 9-7X in a parking lot up by my school in Exton, PA - it was either white or silver - looked nicer then a WRX Wagon anyways... I oly saw it at a distance and it looked Saabish from the front I saw. Nice ride Chad -

·
Registered
461 Posts
hmmmph..phhmh ohmmh hmmpmm hmmphmm *pop*

O sorry I had to take my foot out of my mouth :D . Chad that car looks very nice in black. In fact that first pic it looks like the car is smiling. It does not look like a wrx wagon in those real life pics as it did in previous posts. Hey around the end of may PM about my company because since you are modding it out if I have my business set up maybe we can work a deal. Of course the rest of you are welcome to drop by anytime if it opens, but since CHad was brave enough to venture into the unknown world of the 9-2x I think he deserves a little somethin somethin 8) .

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Its definately looking good.

Do you have any interior pics?

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Yes black ones definitely do :wink:

Lookin REALLY good Chad, I really like the 9-2X a lot. When you get those gauge pics up take some additional interior pics for us!

Kyle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts