Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a complete set of later SPG wheel arches - was saving these for my C/V with the intent to SPG kit it up - but that plan has come and gone - better things to do with my time these days then to fix that car up and swap a 5 speed into it - and it's for sale. SO - I am offering them for sale here on saablink first before I put them on e-bay. These are the "89 - 91" SPG Wheel Arches - NOT AIRFLOW nor are they the smaller early syled ones. These are a nice upgrade for either the 85-88 SPG or ANY c900 that just had the standard arch trim. I have the lip mounting track which has most/some of the threads - but I am told you can also get away with using the oem non-SPG arches as mounting hardware too. Either case - what you see is what you get. They are in decent shape - as they were bought several years ago at a SOC long before I even had a drivers license - and then I exchanged some modern Saab parts for them in the past year. I'm asking $80 shipped for them - I'll give them a week before I list them on e-bay. So if you are seriously interested - either send me money or come pick them up. I am not going to hold them while you decide if you want them or not unless you send me money first :)

The pictures:

They look like this installed;

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great deal. You'd get 100 or more on eBay as they're highly sought-after
Good to know - I was hoping they may be worth that much (parts I traded with were worth more then that)

Like I said - if no-one here wants them for $80 shipped, I will try my luck on fleabay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts