Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD
I have a used Taliaferro/Genuinesaab Poly Manual Trans mount for sale. I will upload an actual picture of it if requested - but it looks like this - but dirty since it was used.

In good shape overall - I have no need for it. List price is $139.40 plus shipping currently from GS.

Asking $85 Shipped for this one.

Details from: GenuineSaab.com
Motorsport derived Transmission Mount for NG 900, 9-3 94-02 Manual Gearbox variants. Especially the Viggen and HOT models. Tightens shifter feel. An original Taliaferro design. Helps eliminate mount failures on high output vehicles. Slightly increases vibration in the cabin at idle (more like automatic at idle but not as bad) but keeps it at a reasonable level most people cannot tell. Reduces drivetrain slop giving a much better feel. Urethane insert with custom powdercoated steel housing. Made in house by the Taliaferro gang. For race use we can also do a stage 2 on a custom basis.
Install Guide from GS: http://www.genuinesaab.com/psi/files/Install Trans Mount.pdf

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Maybe next in line. If payment is not made.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Giving dibs is quite generous of you, most people say "money talks" :)

Also a question, does the metal shaft slide in and out of the urethane? I bought a used auto mount(ironically enough from 2legit, lol) and was surprised that it does that in mine. This normal? I know the stock one doesnt do it.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Giving dibs is quite generous of you, most people say "money talks" :)

Also a question, does the metal shaft slide in and out of the urethane? I bought a used auto mount(ironically enough from 2legit, lol) and was surprised that it does that in mine. This normal? I know the stock one doesnt do it.
I don't remember it coming it and out much, but it will definitely rotate with some force on it.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Wait, so this is for an auto?

Wicked confused.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NO - selling a MANUAL mount - It's too late for me to get a picture loaded - I can take a cell picture tomorrow and send you that if you send me your number. I'm going to bed right now - I was just checking for that "I'm sending payment in 30 seconds" confirmation and no money yet.

It looks like the one shown above, plus some corrosion starting - as it's used. It is not worn or cracked or anything which would make me even think anything wrong with it. I know and trust the person I received it from 100%. Like I said - I can send a picture tomorrow via text if you wish. It's currently boxed up ready to post.

As for movement - in this mount the center metal piece does not move with my fingers at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.