Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Divorce forces sale.

This is an older picture, but it looks the same minus the roof rack.

116,000 easy miles, adult female owned and meticulously maintained. I have owned this car since 2006, when it had 25k miles. Many parts have been replaced.

This is the Turbo Anniversary edition, and it has the beige full leather seats with "turbo" embossed on them. It also has the six-speaker audio, special Anniversary wheels and every desirable option for this particular year. SID is perfect. I'll also throw in winter wheels with General Altimax Arctic tires.

Exterior is good, I can think of one ding and a peeling bumper.

I'll post more pictures later.

$4000 but I'll entertain reasonable offers.

Car is currently in Bedford, NH.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Divorce forces sale.

Exterior is good, I can think of one ding and a peeling bumper.

I'll post more pictures later.
Is that the shrapnel damage from the bonfire happening in the New England area that one time behind thay guys house from that Saab event where we all camped outside?

You sold the 5 speed 9-5 wagon b/c it was a stick, now the 9-3 is on the slab? Are you slowing leaving Saab's?

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the 900 still and I plan to keep that for.ev.er. This was the one my soon-to-be ex drove around. And yes, that's the shrapnel damage from the Unibomber incident.

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump for price cut-- I need to get rid of this thing, stat. $4000.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Bump for price cut -- $3500 firm. Tell your friends.
I'll spread the word as I know a few people looking for a good deal! Great price considering a dealership would probably ask $4995-$5995+ for the same car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.