Saab Link banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there is anyone interested in camping, post up here.

JK, myself, and our ladies camped for the Madison mini-meet, and had a grand time. It was at a KOA.

I'll do some research and post up as things develop.

Think of it as being "back to nature, with more beer"

Tents, fire, Our favorite cars, and beer. What more do you need?

What's that ?

Showers?

I got your showers right here!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I was about to ask if you were gonna have that keg you had pictured with your bike in the back of your 86 :lol:
c900 hatches make great tents also ;)

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NO EXCUSES!!!

Marty, I will get you a cot that will have untold amounts of comfort.

Bozs, don't be a lameass.

Yes, there will be a KEG.

KEG.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I'm a firm believer in the amenities of modern hotels. "Roughing it" to me is no wireless internet.

Besides there's some real advantages to have a room right on site at the SOC --- there's a lot of late night tire-kicking/drinking, and you can drink to your heart's content, and walk (hopefully) right to your room.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Besides there's some real advantages to have a room right on site at the SOC --- there's a lot of late night tire-kicking/drinking, and you can drink to your heart's content, and walk (hopefully) right to your room.[/QUOTE]

this a great piont. The best part of SOC is the after hours tire kicking and beverage tasting

·
Registered
12,348 Posts
Besides there's some real advantages to have a room right on site at the SOC --- there's a lot of late night tire-kicking/drinking, and you can drink to your heart's content, and walk (hopefully) right to your room.
Thats the very reason why I paid for a room at last years. All the best stuff happend later at night....like the 99 rally car doing donuts in the gravel parking lot :)

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aw man!

Hmm. Maybe there is camping at the SOC site.

Was there last year?

·
Registered
12,348 Posts
No not really. You probly coulda slept in your car and gotten away with it, but the hotel staff probly woulda frowned on tents.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Lightning Blue wheelbarrow would be the shiznit

or Eduardian gray

or Eucalyptus Green

or Rose Quartz...

·
Banned
6,912 Posts
my offer still stands at $5.00 a shower in our hotel room. We will split the profit. :lol:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Why not just get fucked up, then find a room? Thats always fun.. did that last year here in DC. Ended up sleeping at the top of a building. RAW view!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts