Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know no one goes there anymore but I was looking for some info I was not getting here.

So how long before people migrate here ( or SC?) the forum structure there is so bad I can't stand going there and for only a few bucks it could be converted to a v-bulletin site I wonder how many more active people he would have if it was a better sites ( for all the money the site makes and traffic it gets I mean...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Server Crashed.

I heard through the grapevine that the Server crashed. He had a back up server and transfered everything to the new Box. I don't know why it went down again, Maybe lightning struck twice.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
It's up again. I can always tell when inquiries to my classified start rolling in after a long hiatus.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scott needs to just bite the bullet and upgrade to at least a 1990's forum. Having run some sites he could pull huge numbers if he spent even 100 bucks a month on the site instead of just milking the cash cow...

I bet he can;t get it to run right because C++ and fortran don't run on any curretn operating system any more lol...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts