Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a bit of a moment of weakness this week. For now, all I've got for you is the following teaser pic, but there will be lots more to follow :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A'ight guys, I guess I'll toss up one more pic, about the only decent one I have right now. I will be heading down Wednesday to pull it out of the clearing behind a custom/restoration shop it's been in for the last year. It will be getting a nice cleaning and inventory, so I can start putting together the list of what it needs. All the bodywork is steel, done the professionally, the old fashioned way. Paint is fresh, just needs to be washed and buffed and it will look tons better. Engine ran when it was parked, so I'm hoping I can get it running again with just a tuneup. It will be a project though, and the entire thing will be gone over with a streetable track-car theme in mind.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
yea....i'd go with a miata.

·
User
9,193 Posts
Miata = Better platform, huge aftermarket, easy to get power out of, and reliable.

Not saying it isn't a cool car, but I'd have to stick with a Miata on this one. If all you are looking for is the cool factor, you might be able to do some work to it to make it pretty cool. Either way, it looks like it could be a fun project.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts