Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was on my way to get a pizza and this Subaru 2.5RS pulls up next to me. I looked over and saw he had an exhaust, rims, and couple of gauges in the interior. I wasn't gonna race him cause my clutch is dead but as I hit second he punched it, so I quickly flipped my dual stage button and in no time was hittin 21 psi and watchin him in my rearview mirror. At the next light I wanted to talk to him to see what he had done to it but he wouldn't even look at me!!! I think he was a little pissed that he got his ass handed to him by a saab. I just smiled. :D

Kyle

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Good stuff. Im glad to see you took him out. Have you taken on a WRX non STI?

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually had an STI that wanted to race but with my clutch I can't. He pulled out behind me at a stoplight and started revving his engine. I like having a 3" turbo back exhaust, cause mine definitely sounded much better. You should've seen the look on his face. I don't think he expected a saab to soundlike that. I have a friend with a stock WRX, I had him off the line but as soon as I went into second my clutch got b*tchy and after all the sticking and grinding he was well ahead. I hate havin a crappy clutch. November 26 will be a glorious day cause thats the day she is goin into the shop.

Kyle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts