Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, let's go. I'm getting sick of this.

I challenege you to post up actual proof of any of the smoke that you blow on a daily basis.

Pictures, data, anything besides just your own words.

Do the communtiy here a favor, instead of needling us for your own amusment.

:saab

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Data, numbers, charts, graphs, photos, video, etc...

Links to theory without any quantitative proof makes this game get old.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
I'd be satisfied with legitimate answers to my technical questions I have posted in multiple snigga threads. If you're not going to post pictures, video, dyno charts, etc the least you can do is post some technical details that can help your case.

-If you have done this work and have some cool ways of solving some of the issues, share it. If you actually don't know how it was done because a shop did it for you, tell us who did the work and how it was achieved.

-If you are BSing you can/should/will be banned.

That is the nicest way I can say it.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
But IJ...if he shows us how he did it so easily, then everyone will profit off of his mad intellectual skills and we will all be driving around in naturally aspirated C900s.

I'll take mine with a manual trans though.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Don't go getting your knickers in a bunch (it's...uncomfortable). Now stop being such a bitch (it's unflattering), afterall, it's not my fault that I am correct and your are wrong, now is it?
Snighlftriz...how is he wrong?

I have seen cars sitting, with no battery, being disused for years and had their battery wires (bot + and - ) turn to dust. My 1973 99 for example, the car was disused for years with no battery, the wiring was dust.

Can you tell me how that plays into your theory of inherent inadequate grounding, and all wiring issues caused by improper grounding? Can you quantify proper grounding? What is the threshold? How is a engine management system that is designed to work with signals traveling at a certain speed going to magically become more efficient with arbitrarily larger ground wires throughout the car, or in certain places on a car?

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Wait.

Hairgel and Bill the Troll are one in the same?

Isn't having multiple accounts an automatic ban?
It was Snigle something.

I think it was "the bearded one" who changed his account name.

One in the same though.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Wait.

Hairgel and Bill the Troll are one in the same?

Isn't having multiple accounts an automatic ban?
You guys must really be getting desperate...I explained all of this long ago (too much alcohol consumption causing temporary memory loss) and have posted under only one(1) account during my time here although, as you can clearly see, the discrepancy has since been resolved.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts