Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i was bored and decided to smoke the outer part on the headlights.
You can barely notice it but, if you know what your looking for you will notice.
Let me know what you think.
Before

After

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Looking good! I'm loving those side M3 mirrors. Gotta get a pair of those someday, with the turn signals built in...

BTW in those pictures, is your grille paint coming off? I can see it doing what mine does after a winter storm hit it :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, the grill is chipping off slowly. I had put like 3 coats of clear coat on there and it still chips.
Im gonna be doing the grill over soon though

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Yeah I have the same problem. I probably had more coats of clear topcoat on. And this is the third time I have re-done my grille. I will do it once again for the summer, since it seems to stay on in the summer, but then slowly chip away in the winter.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Looks good! The change is kind of subtle, but maybe with some Euro lenses it'll be more noticable.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the comments guys :D

Now i gotta figure out a way to open the front turn signals so i can smoke the insides, cause those are a little harder, i'll prolly give that a shot later when i got time.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Let us know how that turns out, cause I was thinking about opening mine as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts