Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you want your car to smell very very fresh over a long amount of time, go to Walmart's Automotive department. In the car freshener section, there is little black and clear packages that contain hard blocks of freshener. The blue one (I believe Ocean Breeze) is the best out of the 5. It's only $1.97 and have your car smelling VERY good each time you get in. Plus it lasts for months. No lie.

·
7,595 Posts
Blaque_Out said:
If you want your car to smell very very fresh over a long amount of time, go to Walmart's Automotive department. In the car freshener section, there is little black and clear packages that contain hard blocks of freshener. The blue one (I believe Ocean Breeze) is the best out of the 5. It's only $1.97 and have your car smelling VERY good each time you get in. Plus it lasts for months. No lie.
you know, I know for a fact that this is good shit because there have been cars I have seen in the JUNK YARDS that have had these in them, you have got to be talking 3+ months with no one tending to them, and they still smell strongly of the freshener. I wonder how long those really last? my guess is it's got to be a year + and yes, they do smell rather nice! there is another kind that one of my friends had that comes in a small pop lid can and has these hard blocks inside. another one VERY long lasting and powerful- although not all that great smelling, had kind of a chemically stink to it, at least for the first few days.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Are these airfreshener's still available? My car's former owner was a smoker and it still smells a bit musty when I first start her up on a morning, even after cleaning every possible bit of the interior I can think of! :evil:

·
Registered
222 Posts
I put an huge can of Tuna in a kids car once. Like the cans you get at cosco to feed a school or something. Funny thing is, he drove a Saab. I put the can in the Spare Tire space. The kid was a Smoker and you could never smell even a hint of smoke after my custom air tarnisher, it did have a strong smell of fish if thats what your looking for. It took the kid about two weeks to find out what the problem was even though almost everyone I went to school with knew what happened. :lol:

·
7,595 Posts
nikainsworth said:
hehe... might have to try that on someone's car for April Fools day :twisted:

Truly evil! Love it!! 8)
don't open it all the way, just crack the top open 1/2 way. that way the scent will come on slowly, then in about 3 weeks time (especially in the summer) you will have a real maggit filled mess generating the type of smell that will stick with you even well after you leave the car. If you want to be REAL nasty, hide 3 or 4 cans in various places that people will NEVER think to look.:lol: one near the exhaust manifold under the hood, one in the spair tire area, one under a door pannel, up under the dash, under the seats... the list of places to stash these things goes on and on. I think I know someone I need to try this on

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm impressed... You've already beaten my best efforts, such as taping a phone headset to the base, removing printer cartridges from printers.

I came close to your efforts by hiding just over £20,000 when my assistant manager wasn't looking when he was filling an ATM/Cash machine up and not letting on to him for a few hours till he *really* started panicking :twisted:

Of course, then you've got the general childishness that takes place in my branch, such as making rude gestures through office windows and trying to put someone off when they are with a customer.

All good, clean fun 8)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Keep up the good work everyone! I like to sit in a white car on a main road, put on some big sun glasses and aim a blow dryer at traffic to simulate a cop shooting traffic and you definitely see a good amount of cars brake. The more you do it the better you can get.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Punchit said:
Keep up the good work everyone! I like to sit in a white car on a main road, put on some big sun glasses and aim a blow dryer at traffic to simulate a cop shooting traffic and you definitely see a good amount of cars brake. The more you do it the better you can get.
THAT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS :mrgreen:

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Old thread, but I use My Shaldan air freshener. A friend of mine used to bring it over here from Japan and his mom swears by it to cover up fishy odors (or basically anything else). Comes in a can with a peel off lid, costs about $3, comes in a few different scents (I use lime, it smells the least chintzy out of all of them) and smells strong for about two months, longer if you don't have friends who like to stick their fingers into it :evil: . Only problem is the can tends to slide around unless you mount it, but it contains no liquid so it's just irritating, not messy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts