Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other night getting out of work, a co-worker was flirting with the girl that relieved me from my shift. She bought a new car, a Madza 6. They were talking about it, i butt-ed in and said "Jap CRAP", he looked at me and said, well what the fuck do you drive, that SAAB? I said yes actually. He's like yeah and thats not a rice burner? I replied no moron its european, big difference. He smirks, oh so its a tea-burner...my bad. I said no idiot its swedish, also another big difference. He laughed and said oh so sorry, so what do you have in your swedish car? I said...well its a 4 cylinder. He laughed again and said ooooo, big dawg. Well i have a V8 Cougar. I grined thinking....what a ***. I said, i have a turbo to go with it. He's like alright well you wanna race? I said sure, laughing my way out the door.

To shorten the story, i spanked him 3 times, first from 40mph, then from a stop, then again from 35mph. Next day i caught up with him, he had nothing to say to me, i remarked...hey smartass, gunna have a little respect for my car now? He's like yeah yeah....i didnt want to beat you last night due to the fact i didnt want to hurt your pride. Come to find out, he was braggin all day about how HE won......

Ah yes....morons. :roll:

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
do you have a tuned ECU or MBC?

either way cougar drivers are jokes. reminds me of the epic cougar vs. minvan race.

nice kills.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Nice. But thats why you need witnesses. V8 Cougars and T-birds were notoriously slow, the V6 equipped Cougars/T-birds felt faster than their V8 counterparts.

I was on my way to my brothers over the weekend and some jamokes in an SRT Neon kept screwing with me. I was just cruising at about 70mph and they kept riding up next to me, gunning it and dropping back. Eventually I rolled my window down so they could see me, nodded to them and dropped it into 4th. They didn't stand a chance. The end result was me smoking them and them doing a ricer fly by at the end.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Sounds like you were being about as douchey as the coworker. Butt in and call someone else's car crap...what do you think the other person is going to act like?

:roll:

edit: exactly my point Paul.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Also, way to impress the ladies. I love it when guys call my car "crap" in front of me. :roll:
You mean you don't immediately suck them off and throw yourself at them for their own pleasure?!

I though insulting people's cars, and then not expecting to be insulted back was super impressive to the wimmenz...so confused.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
You mean you don't immediately suck them off and throw yourself at them for their own pleasure?!

I though insulting people's cars, and then not expecting to be insulted back was super impressive to the wimmenz...so confused.
I though too.

·
Super Moderator
6,721 Posts
Eh we weren't there, I bet the other guy sucks. Seriously, he has a V8 cougar.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts

Uh-oh, maybe I'm doing it wrong? Too late to change, I guess.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Nice kill, but don't lower yourself to his level next time. I mostly laugh it off when people make fun of an automatic 4 cylinder Saab, and wait for my satisfaction when their smiles get wiped off their faces when the rubber meets the pavement.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jap crap? Really?

Way to represent the brand well, my friend.
Well said... not sure who's the smart ass co-worker in this story.
Sounds like you were being about as douchey as the coworker. Butt in and call someone else's car crap...what do you think the other person is going to act like?

:roll:

edit: exactly my point Paul.
Ok.

Hmm, let's see...

-10 for use of "jap crap"
-10 for use of the word "***"
Also, way to impress the ladies. I love it when guys call my car "crap" in front of me. :roll:
OK OK, well for one, I knew she was getting this car for a few days and ive been giving her crap about it since she also gives me grief about the SAAB. So i return the favor. Besides...shes not anywhere near wanting to impress anyways. This kill happend about 5-6 days ago and he is still bragging about his beloved cougar. Oh yea his new knock on me is that mine is an automatic...haha...and....his...isnt?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice kill, but don't lower yourself to his level next time. I mostly laugh it off when people make fun of an automatic 4 cylinder Saab, and wait for my satisfaction when their smiles get wiped off their faces when the rubber meets the pavement.
Thanks, and i usualy dont lower myself to that kind of level... but it is nice to see peoples reaction when they experience the saab...they are mainly in shock. Its funny..:cool:

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Thanks, and i usualy dont lower myself to that kind of level... but it is nice to see peoples reaction when they experience the saab...they are mainly in shock. Its funny..:cool:
haha, there you go. Being underrated has its pluses and minuses, but I personally love it because I would rather it be faster than it looks. I get satisfaction from looking at my car and knowing that no one else would even guess whats lurking underneath. :cool:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
When I showed up to the second car meet in two weeks, all those who had showed up to the one the week before started telling the others the story behind my car. It was awesome.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts