Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I just wanted to quickly update you all on a change that occurred on TSL. Cedric has transferred ownership over to me as of this week.

I've got a lot of experience dealing with vBulletin forums from a technical standpoint as well as administrative. The existing staff will remain intact and no real changes in terms of moderating standards and site functionality are planned.

There's nothing to worry about in terms of ads, we won't be adding popups or anything of the sort. The main focus for me will be improving the site from a technical standpoint. Upgrading the software, adding new features, etc. Please feel free to post or PM me your suggestions. I'm not sure if any of you've noticed, we're already on speedy fast servers.

Other than that, I drive a 2008 Saab 93 aero and I'm from the great city of Montréal.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Welcome to Saablink! I hope we can assist in the growth of Saablink as much as possible and welcome needed change with open arms. I am happy to hear that TSL will not suffer to pop-up ads and the like. I will hold you to that.

Please enjoy yourself and post some pictures of your Saab asap before the pitch forks come out :)

Hope to see/meet you at some Saab event in the future.

·
10,303 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I'm going to duplicate this in "Welcome new members" since only mods can post here.

Also do I still have Carte Blanche? Or do I need to run changes by you now? Aireeca suggested and we all agreed that we should ad a "Places to Visit" type forum section, so if we visit some place we can put up details and info for people fixing to head to those parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.