Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a silver 9-5 wagon parked on Main St in Thomaston, ME today October 13th at about 6:15 PM. It had some custom blacked out wheels on it, and if I remember correctly, some THULE roof racks. It had a vanity plate that began with the letter W. Nice looking car, I've seen it around here before. It was parked on Main St, kinda in front of Camden National Bank.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
since they paved it 131 it's awesome!! Route 3, and 202 are also repaved and are great to drive on. There are a lot of Saabs up here, but not many people who really care about them, they just drive them cause they have them. There aren't too many people on here from Maine. Good to meet you!! Hopefully I'll see you. I have a c900 4-door N/A, grey, 1991, saablink.net sticker on the rear window, and a swedish flag next to the rear # plate.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, I just checked out your profile, and saw you had a c900 Comm Ed!! Love those cars, I saw one this summer at an autobody shop in Rockland not too far from my house. It was a hard top, 148k about miles? Just got repainted. Nice looking car, was it yours? It's the first one I've seen with Maine # plates.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.