Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a cheap silicone reducer from 3" to 2.5" for my intake. Currently I just have a black 3" to 3" rubber connector piece there. Looking to go more with more yellow :) I have found one on ebay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=2460416672 but $14.00 seems a bit expensive. Let me know if anyone has one lying around (in yellow) I can trade for or buy, or where I can buy a cheap one. Thanks Guys.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Here are a few places:

LMSSpeed

and

CTA Motorsports

also

BBM

Pay close attention to their prices becuase one place has cheap reducers but more expensive basic couplings than the other.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
huh! why go to ebay if it's 14 bucks, i've only looked at the first site, and they have a 3" to 2.5" reducer for only 10 bucks... so why pay 14 on ebay?

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I sure hope you bought the reinforced ones, because the the ones that aren't reinforced are pretty thin and flexible, and they may eventually crack on you. The non-reinforced onces are single ply while the reinforced ones at double. Thats VERY important when considering the application.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Be careful with those then.

·
Registered
251 Posts
hes NA, so theres not gonna be any pressure on them, i doubt he will have any trouble.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
he wont have pressure, but he will have a lot of heat still, and if they dry out which they probably will, then they will crack real easy.

~justin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts