Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting this for a friend. He bought them NEW for his Honda but they're incompatible with his fuel rail. Never used, bought them new from Lightning Force Performance (same place I bought mine), sat for awhile, did some reading and found they don't work:

Siemens Deka 80LB EV1 High impededance fuel injectors - eBay (item 250775524754 end time Mar-19-11 17:54:28 PDT)

Hi

I bought this item brand new, but I found out that they won't fit my car. My loss is your gain because I'm willing to let these go for cheap since I can't use them anyway. THERE ARE FOUR BRAND NEW INJECTORS (NEVER INSTALLED). THE PICTURE POSTED HAS THE EXACT ITEMS!

These are 80lb Deka EV1 injectors.

"The NEW 80lb 835cc EV1 Siemen Deka Injectors are now available from LFP. The New injectors come with an EV1 connector.

I use these in my own Saab and have had no issues with them. Injector constant of 13 for gasoline, 16 on E85 are the magic numbers. Last injectors you would ever need, for a lot of you on here.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Are these too much juice for a gt3071 on petrol?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I don't see why it would be. You can never really under-injector yourself especially if you ever plan on upping the ante in the future. These are cheaper than 60# Siemens so it's a really good deal. If you're in the market for those, these would be just as useful.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Well with too big of injectors, you can have trouble tuning it to stoich at idle if you can't get to a low enough pulsewidth with the right fuel pressure. I'm not sure if this is the case for 80lb injectors though so you might be okay. I'm assuming these weren't going to be used on a stock td04 right Comtrang?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well with too big of injectors, you can have trouble tuning it to stoich at idle if you can't get to a low enough pulsewidth with the right fuel pressure. I'm not sure if this is the case for 80lb injectors though so you might be okay. I'm assuming these weren't going to be used on a stock td04 right Comtrang?
I haven't had issues so far :) and I wanna say I was one of the first people to use them in Saab's, at least on our side of the water. They came out right as I began my Holset project.

They're actually my friend's, who is upgrading the turbo on his H22 Accord :D

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
They would be plenty with a gt30. just have to take more care mapping since on time would be smaller. THis is a good thing so you can match injection event timing to valve opening and closing.

No problems here with 1000s on gas with t7.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
H22 accord you say? I like the sounds of that!
Yeah it's an interesting car, it just got finished up a couple weeks ago. I sat in the passenger seat - pulls pretty hard. In my friend's STI-equivalent WRX (VF39 turbo, tuned) I raced him from a dig. Granted, that was my first time launching an AWD car EVER, and first time ever driving the new 6 speed in it, I yanked him first and second but I saw him gaining on me in 3rd.

I have a pretty funny video of it all. I'll stick it in the kill section tonight, maybe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts