Saab Link banner

241 - 260 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
Maybe folks would recognize those as driving shoes if you actually drove the car.

PS Bald is cool. Way cool.
You..............
Hey Jameson drives his car lol. I know because I was fixing it. Free repairs to make myself a customer base when I open shop and begin charging 60 an hour ;).

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I know at least one of them was out there walking around. I know he talked to a few people, but couldn't say if it was anyone from here. The conversation he mentioned was about the hypocrisy of everyone's good friend, Scott.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Maybe folks would recognize those as driving shoes if you actually drove the car.

PS Bald is cool. Way cool.
You..............
Hehe, I think 34k miles in 18 months counts as driving. I know you meant driving by insisting I would have done the track day. But 2 cars had incidents, one small being a blown strut, the other wrecked. So I am glad that the car I used to move out of my apartment with wasn't chanced on the track. It just wasn't worth tempting fate.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Those of you who did not attend missed my Q&A session.

Shame.

You also missed the worlds coolest Beretta

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
^^^ I think Quattro has a funny picture of me next to the Beretta.

I like this pic SilverAeroguy took.

"detailing is serious business"

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well I guess that explains why...unless DougM (who counted most of the votes) snuck me in.
It wasn't easy to figure out who was who when tabulating votes. Maybe that's why they had the 6 digit numbers this year? It sure was a PITA trying to keep numbers straight. People's choice is nothing more than a popularity contest. The more people you talk to and let them know what car is your(and what you have done to it), the more votes you'll get. I always vote for cars I know the owners of.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
It wasn't easy to figure out who was who when tabulating votes. Maybe that's why they had the 6 digit numbers this year? It sure was a PITA trying to keep numbers straight. People's choice is nothing more than a popularity contest. The more people you talk to and let them know what car is your(and what you have done to it), the more votes you'll get. I always vote for cars I know the owners of.
Ah yes. That is the key.
I may have spent a long time out in the parking lot looking like I was detailing, but I was kissing babies and sucking up to voters as they walked by.
Just imagine what would have happened if I actually waxed the car.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Hehe, I think 34k miles in 18 months counts as driving. I know you meant driving by insisting I would have done the track day. But 2 cars had incidents, one small being a blown strut, the other wrecked. So I am glad that the car I used to move out of my apartment with wasn't chanced on the track. It just wasn't worth tempting fate.
True. If you do a track event, (kinda quoting Ed Smith) you should be prepared to tow it home.

I was more worried about the chance of hail on Friday night than the possibility of an "incident" at the track.

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
True. If you do a track event, (kinda quoting Ed Smith) you should be prepared to tow it home.

I was more worried about the chance of hail on Friday night than the possibility of an "incident" at the track.
I had the comfortor by the door, ready to be thrown over the car in case of hail.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
here's a few of my pics:

driving jeff's car:

aero rear seats ftw

what every hotel lobby should look like:

this was for sale right next to my hotel:

goin through the pa turnpike tunnels on the way there:

more to come.

and pissbucket ftw.

jessop - was your speach as good as jak's seminar?

241 - 260 of 284 Posts