Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm upset you didn't tell me. I could get you more out of it...
I sold it to some vietnamese drug dealers, they didnt inspect it or anything. Got 8200 easy. Plus everything i parted out.

Only problem my car had was a timing belt chain tensioner, valves have been adjusted and compression is perfect.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I sold it to some vietnamese drug dealers, they didnt inspect it or anything. Got 8200 easy. Plus everything i parted out.

Only problem my car had was a timing belt chain tensioner, valves have been adjusted and compression is perfect.
Pull the post VL 'cause if they ever read this you'll be sushi.
Not too likely, but............They don't mess around. Don't out them.
Think about what you say.
Jeesh

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Random: But I would like to ask for a moment of silence for the great men/ people lost in the Poland plane crash.

They aren't stupid for putting all those people in one plane. When someone boards a plane important or not. Who thinks hmm will this plane crash? No one, because if the government of poland or a random person thought of that; they wouldn't board the plane. Let's show respect to Rafal. In foreign countries, people care about the people in office a lot. Here everyone rocks Buck Fush stickers. And Nobama/ Obama bin ladin.

Shitty person or not he is still our president. Did i vote for him? No i voted for Mccain.
Anyway R.I.P Poland goverment officials, you will be missed by many.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts