Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another set of BBS Rk1s I have are for sale. Set of 4, bolt pattern is 5x110, 17x8, ET35...2 of the wheels have cracks on the inside of the rim, the other 2 have slight bends on the ouside of the rim. I may hold onto these and get them repaired during the winter if the offers arent that great. I can take more pics of them if needed. PM me your zip code for shipping quotes or local pickup is an option (Philly, NJ, DE).

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A lot of the roads around philly are pretty beat to shit but my other set held up really well with all the driving I did on I-95 and construction filled roads. I bought this set in this condition just as a spare set.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
your price is appropriate considering the condition they are in. if you were closer i'd buy em.

i wasnt trying to shit on your thread, was just saying it's very hard to damage the RK, it's very strong.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gotcha. I know some people may be interested in these as I am not anymore since I sold the other set and am running 18" CHs. Somebody could do something with these instead of me keeping them in my basement.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got quoted for $275 back in June from my wheel repair place here in PA. Im sure you could get a quote from a local shop near you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts