Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well had a good day junkyarding with Tweek and WyldSaab and his GF today. While we didn't find too much, I did walk away with a nice SE Sport Wheel for a solid $13.

Came off an '01 Aero. Tweek got one of the front caliper carriers...the other one was missing due to someone taking a whole strut assembly.

Pictures to come tomorrow when it goes on.

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Well had a good day junkyarding with Tweek and WyldSaab and his GF today. While we didn't find too much, I did walk away with a nice SE Sport Wheel for a solid $13.

Came off an '01 Aero. Tweek got one of the front caliper carriers...the other one was missing due to someone taking a whole strut assembly.

Pictures to come tomorrow when it goes on.
good price but one was just one ebay last week for 5 bucks that didn't sell so it has been relisted foor 5 again

·
Registered
10,049 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
I Scored a leather E-brake handle from the Same 9-5. I'm not sure what they charged me for it. I walked out with two drivers side corner lights for a 9-3 a blower fan switch for my Dad's car and the e-brake handle for $35.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Turns out I didn't have a 22mm socket. Had to go out and get one today. Wheel is on and feels great. Pictures coming soon. Also didn't wreck the clockspring which is always good...

Well this is the wheel off the car and with iPhone picture. The only wear is very slight at the top.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Yep, one viggen style caliper carrier and 1 amber signal lamp for the buick for $18.

Mark, how did that viggen intercooler project go?
I can't speak for Mark, but it didn't blow up on the ride back to Ashburn. So I'd call it a success. Thanks again Mark, definitely needed the extra help.

That wheel is a steal at $13, looked really good. I wouldn't mind having one, especially at that price.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, one viggen style caliper carrier and 1 amber signal lamp for the buick for $18.

Mark, how did that viggen intercooler project go?
As far as IC installs go that need customish hoses, it went well. I ended up taking the lower coolant hose off my car and putting it on his so there was more clearance. With the ebay IC setup I have, it doesn't matter which coolant hose I use.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.