Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have pictures of a car with SE side skirts and a rear Viggen bumper?

Currently have waiting for paint; Viggen spoiler, OG9-3 Rear Bumper with SE Lip, and SE Side Skirts.

Curious what it would look like with a rear Viggen bumper instead.

Would be for my '97 Talladega, I'm leaving the front bumper stock with the Talladega lip.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's hard to tell because of the amazing black paint job, but per my suspicions, it looks like the SE skirts match up quite well with the lines of the rear Viggen bumper.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Here's some pictures of my old 2002 9-3 with front/rear viggen bumpers & viggen spoiler

I think SE side skirts look just as good as viggen ones. The lines and style match up pretty well. My car needed to be lowered alot for everything to look right though. SRP, what color are you painting the parts?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Here's some pictures of my old 2002 9-3 with front/rear viggen bumpers & viggen spoiler

I think SE side skirts look just as good as viggen ones. The lines and style match up pretty well. My car needed to be lowered alot for everything to look right though. SRP, what color are you painting the parts?
WOW :shock: that is a nice car

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Yeah... Now I need to find a rear Viggen bumper. Great.

All parts are going on my cayenne red Talladega.
I have a Viggen rear bumper. Sorry its LB, But its in good shape and has all the matching peices like the inner liners so it doesnt turn into a Parachute on the back of the car. A Reasanable "Cash Sum" or a "ROUND" set of Super Aero's or other "Round 9k 16-17 wheels will do for trade, for my new 9k Project,

Picture
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...259799937&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

I Really don't want to ship the bumper.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Yeah... Now I need to find a rear Viggen bumper. Great.

All parts are going on my cayenne red Talladega.
If you have still have the stock talladega lip, I think your front bumper would look good with SE skirts, vig spoiler, and vig rear bumper. Everything, in cayenne red, is going to look amazing. Can't wait for the finished product.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts