Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***Check Latest post on Saabcentral.com for the month and date chosen by the majority! *Will be in large red font!*

SC Thread: SE Pa Tri-Monthly Meet (K.O.P.) - SaabCentral Forums

Dates: March/April (Spring), June/July (Summer), Sept./Oct. (Fall)

Location: King of Prussia, IMAX Theather - 300 Goddard Blvd, King of Prussia, Pa 19460 (Held in the "side lot" - see map)
Google Maps

Time: Early Afternoons 11am-12pm (for people traveling)

For: ANY and ALL SAABS! even if you're a previous owner and just want to come out, all are welcome!

Previous Thread: ***Official*** ---- K.O.P. Meet Oct. 8th (2011) ---- SE Pa - SaabCentral Forums

(***Please respect the location, many different clubs hold meets here)

first year turn out:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as of today we have 17 confirmed SAAB's, about 15 others on the fence, 2 confirmed Volvos and 4-5 other Volvos on the fence. should be a great turn out, so if your free the weekend of the 24th, come on out!

I'm no longer on the fence - I have to go to Ft Dix that weekend.
not a problem, took you off the list.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, so just incase we need to move due to the weather, here is some info for the "back up" spot. if we are hanging out at the main meet spot and it starts to rain, we can all follow each other over there. if not, here is the address and a map so you know where it is and if its rain all morning i'll hang out at the main meet spot until about 12-12:15 incase we have any late arrivals and they didn't see this...

back up spot address: 640 W Dekalb Pike #1200, King of Prussia, PA
or you could search for the "Cheesecake Factory King of Prussia"
there is a boarders bookstore on the corner and thats the garage we will be under.

it's the KOP Mall parking garage 1st fl (Court Side / *Court Blvd*)
Across from The Cheesecake Factory
Intersections of Rt202/Dekalb Pike and Allendale Rd

Directions from the Main Meet spot:
1. Turn Left onto Goddard Blvd, leaving from any exit and take that to the light (Mall Blvd)
2. Turn Left onto Mall Blvd, take that around the bend to the first light (Willis Rd)
3. Keep straight through the first light and go under the tunnel
4. the first light at the end of the tunnel (right as the tunnel ends), turn Left onto Court Blvd (Start of the Parking garage) and take that all the way to the end.

if it is rain all morning, keep in mind shoppers will be taking advantage of the garages, so parking may be at a minimum, if your one of the first there, try to grab a spot towards the back with a good amount of other parking spots around.

If you find any of this confusion, just let me know and ill try to explain it a little better.

also, feel free to send me a PM, i will have them sent to my phone and ill give you my number and get you to the new spot

and a picture just showing the size of the garage:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok, last check in before tomorrow....

weather looks like it might turn out to be pretty good with only a few shower through out the day.

***make sure to remember about the "Back up" spot by the cheesecake factory! if its raining in the morning, ill hang out at the main spot until about 12:12-15 for anyone running late, otherwise if it starts to rain while we are all together, we can cruise over together.

for anyone still on the fence we have about 15+ coming no matter what the weather is like, so come join the crowd!

EDIT: PM me if you run into any trouble finding either location, i will have them sent to my phone and i will send you my #

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.