Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they are. The long anticipated Spring Break 2004 pics!! Enjoy!!

Kyle

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Nice pics man. I love the pic with the ladies in the car :D

Damn what were you guys drinkin in that second pic...thats a pretty dark beer lolol ;)

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not beer my friend, Whisky and coke. Keith, Shawn and I finished the handle that night. Man, what a hangover :wink:

Kyle

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Hey Rob, if you ever buy new rims or whatnot, I'll buy those Viggen ones off ya ;)

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
18" Arceo Hyperblack Wheels with Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber. Cost me about $1500 total. Got them from Customwheelsmarket.com

Kyle

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmm . . . . you want stories huh?

Well, I did get a $50 fine for drinking on the beach. St. Patty's day me and my 6 friends went through 19 pitchers of green beer. The girl that was in the front seat of my car was arrested so we had to bail her out of jail. I almost got into a fight with a cabbie because my buddy puked in the cab. I went surfing for the first time (harder than it looks, if you can imagine). All in all we went through 2 handles of Jim Beam, a handle of vodka, 9 cases of beer, 2 cases of coronas, 2 bottles of Boones farm :lol:, and probably 12 hornsbuy's. And unfortunately for me, about 7 packs of cigs. Not too bad for a weeks worth. Daytona is awesome. The first day we bought these passes for $25 that got us into clubs for free with free beer from 8-10 every night. It also got us deals at several local restaurants, like a pizza place that was $5 for a salad, spaghetti, a soft drink and all you can eat pizza. Damn good deal. As far as the women go . . . sorry guys what happens in FL stays in FL :twisted: :wink:

Kyle

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
dude, you can't use the las vegas logo for florida, that's so crazy, it's like pa taking saabs slogan, it just isn't right

tell us the girl stories, come on dude, tell tell tell, and whats a handle.. sorry i don't know, i don't really drink, and a pack a day, that's bad, you shouldn't smoke, it's really bad for you.

~justin

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
sounds fun, of and have you ever had someone refill your ciggarettes with pencil shavings?
cause i want to so it to one of my friends who smokes

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry Saabguy, would you rather me use the driveway rule?
Driveway rule: once you hit the driveway everything that went crazy on your trip stays between you and your friends, especially girls :wink: But for you guys I will say this, the girl that got arrested spent the night with me, thats all you need to know. :D

A handle is larger than a 5th. Does that help? Sorry for all of you who aren't alcoholics like me. I will use better terminology. :lol:

I am trying to quit the smoking. I have only been for a little while now so I am just weening myself off of it.

Kyle

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Glad you had fun Kyle...damn I might have to go down to Daytona sometime 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts