Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
They are 16" OEM wheels I think on 1999 9-5's and lots of 9-3's (BASE MODEL WHEELS) They don't look bad - but there are plenty of other wheels out there. They are a decent 16" wheel however.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have built a good relationship with the local picker yards and that gets you into the retricted areas if you treat them with respect...last time I was there I got a mint set of 2005 Saab 9-3 Aero wheels and put them on my 9-5 wagon (they look amazing) with almost new Fuzion tires for 300 cash...they also sold me a SID display for 10 dollars that works perfect :D

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
I have these on her 97 900SE, good looking wheel but pretty soft IME. They came on the base model 99 9-5's. I've never heard/seen of these on a 9-3 from new.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
My 98 900s had a 15inch version of this wheel

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Most 99 base 9-3s came with the Delta's

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Some 9-5 Aero's came with a 17" version of that wheel (not exactly, but it's very similar and looks really nice on the 9-5), called the 'Viking', they are one of my favorites.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
The so called "Klingon" Wheels?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
You only want a pair? Which side of the car won't get them? ;-D

SO please tell me, why are they called Klingons? Never could figure that one out...

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
SO please tell me, why are they called Klingons? Never could figure that one out...
To be honset, I have no idea. I think someone just started throwing it around and it just sort of stuck. It seems most people know exactly which wheel you're referring to when you call them that too.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Nerd.

JK.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts