Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way to meet my friend and saw my first viggen. I have always seen them in dealer lots or in pictures. I just wish it were under better circumstances that i saw this viggen. It appered to be quite clean and very well taken care of. But the sad part of this story comes out, the viggen was sitting in the median of the enterance of route 33 In Dublin ohio on the back of a tow truck trying to turn around and go back to Midwestern Auto Group.

MAG is kinda like the place to go to look at extremly nice cars, such as anything from Audi's Pheaton to Maserati to a Saab. I might be heading back to take a look at the viggen sitting in the mag lot, shouldn't be too hard to find. Anyway if the owner of the Viggen reads here i would certainly like to know more about what happened.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
audi doesn't make the pheaton, vw does, and they are nice.

sorry to bring back an old subject, but i haven't been around for a while

~justin

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think that was a grammer issue what i was just trying to get across was, mag's the place to go if your looking for a european car here in central ohio, i knew that audi doesn't make the phaeton but i just left out some punctuation :D my grammer has always sucked pretty bad, wasn't my strong subject to say the least

1 - 3 of 3 Posts