Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Yeah - Philly usually gets the no-shows as well... we'll see what this years will have when it gets here. I am still waiting for my free tickets 8) I get freebies every year so far for the last 5 years :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I will be going to the 2004 North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January. i am going to check out the new Mustang. Hopefully Saab will have the concept cars there. If, so I will get some pics. If not, then the LA Auto Show is the only other one in the states that would have them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finklejag said:
Did you go on the 1st Matt? How many cars did SAAB have there?
Yesterday, there was 1 2004 93 Vert, 2 2004 93 Sedans (one aero, one linear), one 95 sedan (didn't bother to check what type) and one 95 wagon. That's it.

What irked me was the SAAB display was at the far south west corner of the convention center, and the 93's were lined up BEHIND the large SAAB floor display. I didn't know they were there until I was walking away.

Baggio said:
i am going to check out the new Mustang.
Saw it in San Diego, looked nice, but it looked like they dropped a mustang on top of a T-Bird coupe. I'm not sure if the 'stang was ever meant to be a 2 seater. If you want to find out how it drives, go drive a t-bird :roll: I have a few pics of it I can grab off of my camera this afternoon when I get back.

The only car that caught my attention was the 'vette engine powered Caddy CTS. I hope the power package makes up for Cadillac's recent design shortcomings (I'm not a fan of these hard edges).

Oh also saw the GTO from Pontiac. My guess is seeing as the new Bimmer 5 looks like a Pontiac GTP, the new 6 series will look like the GTO.

·
Registered
28 Posts
mbodo said:
Finklejag said:
Did you go on the 1st Matt? How many cars did SAAB have there?
Yesterday, there was 1 2004 93 Vert, 2 2004 93 Sedans (one aero, one linear), one 95 sedan (didn't bother to check what type) and one 95 wagon. That's it.

What irked me was the SAAB display was at the far south west corner of the convention center, and the 93's were lined up BEHIND the large SAAB floor display. I didn't know they were there until I was walking away.

Baggio said:
i am going to check out the new Mustang.
Saw it in San Diego, looked nice, but it looked like they dropped a mustang on top of a T-Bird coupe. I'm not sure if the 'stang was ever meant to be a 2 seater. If you want to find out how it drives, go drive a t-bird :roll: I have a few pics of it I can grab off of my camera this afternoon when I get back.

The only car that caught my attention was the 'vette engine powered Caddy CTS. I hope the power package makes up for Cadillac's recent design shortcomings (I'm not a fan of these hard edges).

Oh also saw the GTO from Pontiac. My guess is seeing as the new Bimmer 5 looks like a Pontiac GTP, the new 6 series will look like the GTO.
The 2 seater Mustang is the concept. The production model will have a back seat. They are unveiling it at the Detroit show. On Jan 4th, you can see the production model in either Motor Trend or Hot Rod Magazine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts