Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
READ CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!

Albany-Saratoga Speedway Friday November 26th 7:00 p.m. Black FRIDAY $1,500 to win$75 Entry per car, includes driver admission. Also: Ladies Powder Puff Enduro 30L(traditional rules, $60 entry) $200 to win(If ladies wish to enter both races they will have to pay the entry fee for each,unless car is rendered unable to run in the 2nd race) Open to any race car driver, regardless of experience. NO race cars, enduro-type 4 & 6 cylinder front wheel drive cars only. Allowed to compete will be turbo charged, supercharged (Saabs etc.) Note: if car is all wheel drive, drive shaft must be removed.Pit gate 5:00 p.m., Main gate 6:30 p.m., [email protected] 7:00 p.m.Rain date Saturday Nov. 27th noon - 200 LAPS

Albany-Saratoga Speedway Saturday January 1st 2011 12:00 p.m.Hangover 100 Returns!!! $1,500 to win$75 Entry per car, includes driver admission. Also: Ladies Powder Puff Enduro 30L(traditional rules, $60 entry) $200 to win(If ladies wish to enter both races they will have to pay the entry fee for each,unless car is rendered unable to run in the 2nd race) Open to any race car driver, regardless of experience. NO race cars, enduro-type 4 & 6 cylinder front wheel drive cars only. Allowed to compete will be turbo charged, supercharged (Saabs etc.)Note: if car is all wheel drive, drive shaft must be removed. Pit gate 10:00 a.m., Main gate 11:30 p.m., [email protected] Noon - 100 LAPS

Albany Saratoga Speedway

I'm pretty excited as I haven't raced a turbo there in years. Hope to see you there.

Edit As for the title, it's more like an 1/8 of the work.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes JK I agree, LeMons was used in the title just to get people to actually read the thread. $1500 in nickels is a joke, it took a 9.5 wagon to get it to the bank. This should be a blast for anyone in the Northeast with a beat C900T, 9kT or NG900T in the backyard that they're not so sure what to do with. These event's usually pull about 100 cars. Stay out of trouble for the first 100 laps and go like stink for the last lap 100.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Wonder if Epartsland could have a car for this.... sounds like something they should enter into with a "company vehicle" Sounds neat - I ought to bring the Geo Metro - bet I'd win :) Best part is with only 200 laps I could do it all on 1/2 a tank... (5 gallons)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts