Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed there was an owner's center link on the bottom of saabusa.com...... dunno if this has been posted about before but it seems interesting

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've signed up for the saabusa.com owners club. Had a lovely email the otehr day offering my $1500 off my next GM-mobile. Shame I'm in England... 8)

Must admit though, they have some good desktop wallpaper and Calenders for your PC on the site

·
Registered
222 Posts
I signed up because I heard I could get an online owners manual for my Vig. Well they wont recognize my VIN # so either my car doesnt exist(Im pretty sure its parked outside) or they dont support my MY. I dont know but it seems like kind of a waste for me because thats all I really signed up for.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Have you lost your owners manual for your Vig, or was the online manual there as a back up for you?

You've probably tried this already, but if you have lost your owners manual, maybe you could order a spare copy from somewhere like www.elkparts.co.uk?

·
Registered
222 Posts
It didnt come with the car when I bought it. (used) I tried Elkparts but cant seem to find a Viggen manual. :x I have been looking all over so I thats why I tried Saabusa.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts