Saab Link Forums banner

Saabtoberfest 2004 - Pennsylvania (Dial Up Warning) Pictures

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  saabguy 
#1 ·
These are ALL the photo's I took - so bare with the page load - there's about 100 photo's about to be seen below - they WILL take time to load even on DSL or Cable - so just know there's about 55MB of photo's.
But most importantly - ENJOY!

Photo's are in the post which follow - this is just the intro/warning.

Each post will contain about 25 images from Saabtoberfest taken by myself.

#5 ·
Series 4 - the Final Series:

Tired of scrolling? sorry - but it was well worth it wasn't it :p

Thanks to all those who set up and cordinated Saabtoberfest - it was another great one to remember! I will return next year once again! (SaabLink Decals will be on hand at next years :D )

#6 ·
Sexy sexy. Problem for me though is half of the pics didn't load :cry: . But all in all I wish I lived out east so I could have come.

#7 ·
holy shit, that looks so awesome

tweek, damn dude, what happened to your car, i know you didn't have a bumper, but why did you tape over your head lights, and smash out one of those cool "rally" lights.

those sonnets are all so mint. that red one especially!

i will definately go next year, i'm tired of being bored up here in maine, so i don't have a turbo, big deal, i'll be there!

~justin

#12 ·
Awsome pics!! I saw a few familiar rides: Abdukted, Tweaks Turbos, only one problem, mine was not there;) I'll try to come to one of those CAN/AM Meets in NY, just let me know when the next one is:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.