Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
So what is with the lineup at the overpass? Was that to wait for all groups to get toghether as one or what? Tell those of us who couldn't be there more about the day!

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
need moar piktcherz.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I have a few good action shots. Once I run over them in PShop I'll post them up. I had my copilot take them out of the sunroof, so they have a little blur....but they're still good.

People were constantly stopping for lineups....I guess it was mostly to regroup. That one was the one were we regrouped before heading up into the hills and out of the town.

The event was very exciting. I've noticed that people will never post the nitty gritty details of any event, so I wont...but I can say that it was very, very fun and adventurous. That area of Penn is beautiful this time of year. Its prolly the only time of year that I will do 80 when the speed limit is 15. I heard a buncha locals yelling "slow down!!!" quite a few times. I'm sure we all got the locals pretty stirred up. I ripped a subaru that was determined that he wouldnt let the rally pass him. asshole.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
great pics blix! it was good to meet you,although I thought you would be much more eccentric and out there...

D80 owns.

The hillclimb and the green sonnet are really good action shots. The red sonnet pic is also brilliant.

·
Registered
540 Posts
great pics blix! it was good to meet you,although I thought you would be much more eccentric and out there...

D80 owns.

The hillclimb and the green sonnet are really good action shots. The red sonnet pic is also brilliant.
LOL i must present myself like a nut here! i was a bit tired and out of it when i met you though.

thanks for the compliments. tim took most of them so he should claim his accolades. plz post your pics!

·
7,595 Posts
I saw he just posted about his issue on 92x.com, it was apparently nothing more then a coil clip that fell off. explains why it was running like shit being that a plug was not firing... though I'm sure it was about a 10 second fix once he figured out what the issue was.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Looks like a great time, too bad about all the casualties though. Who owns that airflow c900 with the park bench on the hatch?

1 - 20 of 103 Posts