Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
OMFG I AM SO GOING. If gas prices go down. And if I actually get paid. And have a functioning car. And a co-pilot. And a place for us both to crash. And if the registration form would actually work. So maybe I'm not "so" going, but that is "escape from New England" weekend and that's what my original plan was. Hopefully I'll see you all there.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
escalator guru said:
God I hope not. I'm running out of places to put all my dead hookers.
HAHAHA, that actually made me laugh out loud.

No but seriously, does she?

I'm looking into it but I also would need a place to stay.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
escalator guru said:
BurnsSide42 said:
does she come with the shirt??
I like to keep them alive just enough so they can still walk - makes moving them around easier at times - plus cops wont ask as many questions :lol:
(seriously tho - where's the demo girl wearing the tank top?)

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
escalator guru said:
BurnsSide42 said:
Line of the Night.

Thanks for playing folks, but we have a winner.

People are walking by and wondering why I'm laughing maniacally. More than usual, of course.....

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
mike saunders said:
escalator guru said:
BurnsSide42 said:
Line of the Night.

Thanks for playing folks, but we have a winner.

People are walking by and wondering why I'm laughing maniacally. More than usual, of course.....
Coming from you that is quite an honor. So, you coming or not? ha ha ha.

·
Registered
314 Posts
hope we have a good turn out guys.

saabtoberfest is worth the gas prices...trust me :)

we always have a blast hope to see you all there

Dan

·
10,303 Posts
I may be able to convince my Aunt and Unlce to let us crash at thier house. Its not big, but there should be plenty of room. Last year it only ended up bieng Bill and Chris.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Damn... I will try to be there as well.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
it looks fun as hell, i havent met anybody form the forums yet, and i am gonna be in phili that weekend, so im deff going....it cost me 48 to fill up yesterday, but if you guys say its worth it, i'll go

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Yeah it was $50 till fill the tank last weekend...if my cluth whoas are figured out then I'll be there with my car and if not maybe I can take a ride with Cedric

·
Registered
281 Posts
saabtoberfest

Hi it's RedAeroGirl, new to TSL as of today, some of you know me from Claremont or SOC... me and SilverAeroGuy are "definitely" going. By this I mean that in our minds, we're totally there, but we've done no planning about finding a place to stay or any other of those little details...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey! If you need a place to stay the night before/after, please contact my dad (Dan) at 570-822-4665. He normally sets it up at the Ramada to get a discount. I am out at school and do not speak to him too often as I never see him, but call him and see what he says :)

Dan

·
Registered
175 Posts
hope i can make it

hope i can make it im just waitin on title for the spg to arrive. who knows i might find the time to fix the sonett III and driver her up :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Definatly going to make it this year :lol: looking forward to meeting some other saab freaks.....any good places for an after dinner party up that way? Should be a great time
Cya all there
PA Aero

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
well, since my homecoming date just fell through, i may be able to make it up to this. I might bring a friend or two also, ill know by then end of the weekend if im coming or not. is there any place to camp around here?

1 - 20 of 112 Posts