Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up with Brian and Hans in West Hartford for food, a few beers, and a couple of pictures.

All of the pictures were taken on manual settings, tripod, and flash when I felt like it. 1-5 second exposures. Just feeling this out- never really photographed cars like this before. Haven't cropped or shopped yet, but I never really do.

Here are a few samples, and a link to the set:

Brian

Hans

Myself

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157624285574812/

Looking to make a regular go of this..

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nice pics. Looks like a fun time.

I was about 2 minutes up the road from BlueBack tonight. Call me next time? :confused:

·
Registered
205 Posts
lovin' the OEM Saab rims on the 9-3. THose are by far the best looking OEM wheels. They've looked good on every model saab ive seen them on.

·
Registered
859 Posts
whos awsome lowered ng900?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
231 Posts
what?! i guess i'll need your number. tentatively plan for next tuesday as well. where are you for the summer?
I'm right in Canton for the summer. But I'm taking an evening class at UConn West Hartford on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'll send you my number.

·
Registered
231 Posts

Well *I* think the pictures look fantastic. Great work, Mark! :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ill have to come one tuesday night.....Im usually working till 9 at uhart most nights. So if you guys are still around at that point ill try and show up.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ill have to come one tuesday night.....Im usually working till 9 at uhart most nights. So if you guys are still around at that point ill try and show up.
Last time we were there until midnight. We shouldn't be too hard to find... I'll bump next time we meet if you're interested or send you a PM.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well anyways...

Had a last minute "See you next Tuesday" meet up tonight. Armed with cell phone cameras and rain coats we ventured down to Mitchell's to check out the new 9-5 in person. For me it was the first time seeing one up close. What a great car, inside and out!

Then we headed to the Cambridge House for beer and dinner, but first a visit to the '83! (barely visible in the background...)

Left the card to my DSLR at home :sad: but it was raining anyways. Maybe Brett has some better pictures from his phone?

Either way it was a good ending to a bizarre day at work.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Maybe Brett has some better pictures from his phone?
Sure thing!

We had so much Saab enthusiasm there, that a Griffin appeared! But then it bit me and chased me around the parking lot. Sonovabitch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts