Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so some of these photos are not my own but i was bored and decided to have some fun with tilt shift. some came out really good, others not so much. if one of these photos is your's and you dont want me messing with it just PM me.

enjoy! :D

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Hehe, nice nice...

Whats that effect called again? I forget. I'm assuming since I've seen most of those before that you did them in pshop or another photo editing program.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I think #5 looks most like a scale model. Nice work. Basically the effect one would get from a shallow depth of field photographing a model railroad or something..

·
Registered
131 Posts
The pix came out great! It was believable until the people ones :)

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Cool, I love tilt/shift pics.

I took a screen shot of an aerial view of my buddy's farm once from bing maps and did that technique. It's pretty convincing if you use the right photo.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool, I love tilt/shift pics.

I took a screen shot of an aerial view of my buddy's farm once from bing maps and did that technique. It's pretty convincing if you use the right photo.
the more i mess with them the more that point is apparent. its gotta be the right photo for the proper effect.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.