Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Untill I firgure out who has access to the paypal account, this is the following instructions on stickers.

PM. Me for my work addy. Then mail a SASE to that addy write on the inside tab of the SASE how many and white or black.

Also include $3 per sticker USPS Money Order.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Untill I firgure out who has access to the paypal account, this is the following instructions on stickers.

PM. Me for my work addy. Then mail a SASE to that addy write on the inside tab of the SASE how many and white or black.

Also include $3 per sticker USPS Money Order.
Funny this has come up, I actually JUST found my envelope with my 2 stickers from last order. I had thought they were lost but happened to be in an unopened envelope from Dan buried in my closet.

·
Super Moderator
6,730 Posts
I am in (subscribed) to receive the PayPal information when it comes. I'm assuming this means I don't have to send a SASE, just maybe $4 on paypal instead.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am in (subscribed) to receive the PayPal information when it comes. I'm assuming this means I don't have to send a SASE, just maybe $4 on paypal instead.
Yep, that's exactly what I meant too. I'm not anxiously checking every day or anything though, so whenever you get around to it.

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I found them, and have them ready to go out. I also have a list someplace of people who should recieve them, and 1 smart fella who just sent money with really no other information.

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
can we make a new deign for this year?
Not untill I recoup my investment on the crap ton I had printed last year, or autoguides reimburses me.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Ok, well that didn't answer my question. Can these still be purchased? I'd assume so since you had a bunch cut and haven't recouped your investment.

Where do I paypal money to?

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I found them, and have them ready to go out. I also have a list someplace of people who should recieve them, and 1 smart fella who just sent money with really no other information.
Can these still be purchased? I'm all out lol I bought a few of them last time... now the new Saabs in the family don't have them...
Ok, well that didn't answer my question. Can these still be purchased?
No, I wasn't answering your question. that's why I didn't quote you. In fact, I avoided the question all together. You asked a day after I said I found them and have them ready to go out.

But if anybody else is confused.

I have stickers.

You can buy them from me.

Read post number 1 for instructions on what to do.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.