Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I think it's time for is to get some Saablink decals :D we had a nice set run off, but that was last winter when we had in total about 100 members.

anyone want to see about getting a some made before saabtoberfest and Ian's meet? there will easily be 50 cars there, and I think it's a great place to hand them out to get the word out. What are we thinking for designs?

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yea they'll be here by our anniversary :)

They'll be free as well.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'll by one right now. I finally found another saab in my city its a 900 turbo. I just want to slap something on there that says go to saablink. He has california plates so I don't think he lives here and the car hasn't moved for days.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Osiris said:
I'll by one right now. I finally found another saab in my city its a 900 turbo. I just want to slap something on there that says go to saablink. He has california plates so I don't think he lives here and the car hasn't moved for days.
I know that feelin - but I hop you aren't serious about sticking one to it - what I have done in the past was to take the new decal and place it in a door hinge, under the wiper - someplace the owner would find it and be able to stick it where-ever they want to - and they'd have it like a flyer hand out. I wonder how many actually went to the site after finding it. I used to do that for SaabScene back in the day. I was one of the US guys who he'd have pass out decals through.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
instead of a sticker have you thought of maybe getting mini vinyl decals? they would look slickerand take up less space, than a rectangular white sticker... and they would be easier to remove if we need to. they wouldn'd leave behind a mess like a sticker.

they could be just the text "saablink.net" in your logo typeface, sometimes less is more. Then they could go on windows, or on the body. offered in black or white. just an idea.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
abdukted1456 said:
instead of a sticker have you thought of maybe getting mini vinyl decals? they would look slickerand take up less space, than a rectangular white sticker... and they would be easier to remove if we need to. they wouldn'd leave behind a mess like a sticker.

they could be just the text "saablink.net" in your logo typeface, sometimes less is more. Then they could go on windows, or on the body. offered in black or white. just an idea.
Yeah - it's been an idea - not sure tho what route Cedric is taking tho.... and they were clear backgrounds - not white FYI

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
Yeah - it's been an idea - not sure tho what route Cedric is taking tho.... and they were clear backgrounds - not white FYI
oh.. :oops: I must have missed that.

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well you could always help out with that too ;) don't have to have Cedric do all the work. or for that matter I could. trouble with that, is if I were in charge of getting that done, it would never happen :(

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
DeLorean said:
well you could always help out with that too ;) don't have to have Cedric do all the work. or for that matter I could. trouble with that, is if I were in charge of getting that done, it would never happen :(
I looked into getting some made - Cedric had things underway and connections so I left it to him - if he'd ask, I'd go out in a heartbeat and get prices - but I can't pay for them cause it would be a lil much for me right now to order up like 50-100 of em, if not more... :roll:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
DeLorean said:
I looked into getting some made - Cedric had things underway and connections so I left it to him - if he'd ask, I'd go out in a heartbeat and get prices - but I can't pay for them cause it would be a lil much for me right now to order up like 50-100 of em, if not more... :roll:
Well actually, since im Kansas City right now and not college town in Iowa...the prices are a little more expensive. So fell free to get some quotes. If they're decent, I'll send you the money that way I won't have to ship them

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I mean it's just sticky plastic that's been printed on, we should be able to get a set of like 500-1000 for $40

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Not quite lol. More like $2-$3 each depending on size, numbers and color.

Up to a certain amount our current funding will be able to cover of course.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Ide like to get one of those... that way when i cut people off they know where im from :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
if its vinyl decal im down...in black :wink:

1 - 20 of 139 Posts