Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Wow, my Skagen Saab watch feels so inferior now. My last 5 saabs didn't cost 5 grand either.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I have one my wife bought me when they were new years ago.

I have a ton of Skagen watches. None are worth a grand.

Hell. Few are worth more than $100 when new.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Yeah i have one of those too, and some victorinox saab watches (new in box, circa 2002), neither i feel are worth that much.... if so i'd sell them lol.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I'm not sure I'd pay much more then $15 shipped for that watch - it looks like crap personally. I like the sellers "0" feedback status - good seller there... lol

·
Registered
800 Posts
Crackpipe.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
I have the gunmetal colored Skagen watch with gunmetal face and "SAAB" on the side. It's nicer than this old thing and way cheaper!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I have the gunmetal colored Skagen watch with gunmetal face and "SAAB" on the side. It's nicer than this old thing and way cheaper!!! :lol:
Where did you get it? I've been wanting a Skagen watch ever since I sold my last one to my friend for $75.... There's like one place that sells them around here and they won't have Saab on it. lol

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
Where did you get it? I've been wanting a Skagen watch ever since I sold my last one to my friend for $75.... There's like one place that sells them around here and they won't have Saab on it. lol
I got it as a gift several years ago (2002?) It was direct from the SAAB accessory catalog

1 - 14 of 14 Posts