Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD***
Up for sales is a TD04HL-15T turbocharger. I just purchased it from Marks9-3 here on the forum because it originally had the 6cm2 exhaust housing which I needed. It's now got the 5cm2 housing on it. The turbo is from a later model 9000 Aero denoted by the 15T vs the 15G from the early 9000 Aeros. It has been reclocked for ng900/9-3 application and a custom bracket has been made to securely bolt the wastegate...the bracket is required with the re-clocking needed to fit the ng900/9-3/Viggen. Very very minimal shaft play.

Looking to get $150 shipped ($125 for the turbo and $25 for shipping). Wanted to give everyone here first dibs before posting on ebay. EDIT: Accepting offers, within reason, as well

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
So what else is needed to make this application fit the 00+ 9-3's
The compressor side intake is different. Would need a 90 degree elbow and a pipe to connect to the rest of the intake setup.

So u just swapped housings is what your saying?
Yup. Turbo is in good shape. The bracket is real solid and wastegate holds boost.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
So what else is needed to make this application fit the 00+ 9-3's
As Mark stated a 90 degree elbow and a pipe....you'd basically be replacing the restrictive "Cobra" pipe that is there now. An alternative is to look for the elbow and pipe from a pre-'00 on ebay or wrecking yard.

So u just swapped housings is what your saying?
Yep...took the 6cm2 housing off and replaced it with the 5cm2

Can I simply reclock this and put it on a 9k?
yes you can and very simple to do.

To all - will entertain reason offers as well. it goes up on ebay tomorrow if no takers here before then

1 - 8 of 8 Posts