Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i got a whole lot of ng900 and 9-3 viggen parts for sale:D i'm just gonna list a bunch of them for you, with what i'm looking to get for them. but your welcome to give me an offer.

ETS FMI intercooler used__________$250
Viggen interior leather front and back_____$300
viggen TD04HL turbo with a 11 psi actuator on it.______$200
( i will include the stock actuator too.)
440cc universal green injectors ____________$200
3" down pipe used___________$180
2.5" saab performance exhaust used______________$150
Viggen front bumper ______$200
Viggen rear bumper ________$150
I got the 4 point undercarriage brace, and the steering column brace, will sell them both for $100
also got a saab 3" intake with a Speedparts heat shield _______________$60
:rolleyes:
GOT a bunch of stock t5 ng900 and 9-3 parts as well, let me know what you need. also if you want pictures just email me [email protected] or [email protected] . :D my name is VITO

·
10,303 Posts
Vito, we need more details, pics are a must and where you/parts are located

Viggen bumpers/interiors came in a wide choice of colors. Including, Black and blue, black, black and orange and beige.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the interior is black, good condition no rips or tears. the bumpers are also black.

OH to add to the list<<< i also have a stage 4 tune ecu for a t5. and a set of 4 vikings with almost brand new michellin alpine snow tires. 16"

ecu____________$150
rims and tires______$250

will post pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the interior is black, good condition no rips or tears. The bumpers are also black.

Oh to add to the list<<< i also have a stage 4 tune ecu for a t5. And a set of 4 vikings with almost brand new michellin alpine snow tires. 16"

ecu____________$150
rims and tires______$250

will post pictures tomorrow.
i"m in springfield ,ma

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Gregg you must buy the vig interior. I wants but can not have.

Stupid money.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Sent an email to both your addresses.

Actually I also want the steering column brace and maybe the downpipe.

Also, do you happen to have front suspension parts available? I need the strut /knee assemblies

·
Registered
10,049 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm interested in the intake and the downpipe
i acctually got a buyer for the downpipe, but i could deffinately sell you the intake. it's like a 2.5" coming up from the turbo, and goes into a 3" pipe with a speed parts cone. i will include the speedparts heat shield as well. it's a direct bolt up for the saab 900/9-3.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi.

Put pictures up, or I'll lock the thread.

Thanks.
yo bro give me some time...... i just put this thread up last night. it was too dark and cold outside to take pictures. some of the parts are still on the car. why don't you give me a list of parts that you want pictures of. and i'll try to put them all up for you guys today.::D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh yeah. got a blow off valve for sale as well. $40. it could be used as a derivator valve. sounds louder than the forge that you get off of genuine saab. makes supra's sound like girl cars. :D also have viggen fog lights, $80.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.