Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this link, It is a letter from a driver of a new Porsche GT2 regarding my red 9000 AERO at their last track event. ( I am a PCA instructor and bring my Saab along to drive in the open sessions when I am not instructing.
Gary

http://vista.pca.org/abs/gt204.html

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Porche club site hosting Story

This is the link to the Porsche Club of America website that is hosting this letter from one of its membes. Click on "GT2 The Beast " for origional letter and "hotos of lewistown" for a picture of my 95 9000 AERO.
http://vista.pca.org/abs/absnews.html

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Hey there...

Enjoyed the comments about that bad-ass Aero, and wanted to extend a welcome to the site. Many of us have enjoyed your comments and suggestions over at Saabnet and we hope to see more of you here!

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Good Job Gary. Thats excellent to hear about a Saab doing well against Porsche...especially GT2.

Welcome to the site, I hope to hear more from you. 8)

·
Administrator
254 Posts
I am interested to know, what mods have you done to your aero?

Kyle

·
7,595 Posts
wow, that sounds like one quick Aero! the guy with the GT2 didn't sound like he was all that good at driving it, but that 9000.... must have some balls to be able to smoke some of the big boys like that. GT2's in the right hands are deadly (sometimes literally) :lol: ;)

·
Registered
584 Posts
I think the title of this thread should read "Saab driver rules at PCA Event." :wink:

(And I mean that as a compliment to the driver, not a knock to the car.)

·
Registered
584 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
Nice Job - next up: GT3??
Um, The GT2 has much more power and just as competent a suspension as the GT3. ;)

I've seen VW Rabbits kick the ass of Ferraris and Porsches at auto-x events. In those cases, and in this case here, the floor wiping credits belong with the driver, not the car. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts